Your Membership Matters
Membership in NAEP is a commitment to developing a world-class procurement department. This is not your old procurement association. Membership in your higher education professional trade association demonstrates a commitment to developing the skill sets and job knowledge of your staff team and instituting the resources and best practices that increase the visibility of procurement to your campus business officers.
Procurement has become a strategic function of a higher education institution. Your procurement department membership in NAEP will help get you to where you need to be.
Ready to join or want to learn more? Click here
Why Membership Matters to Your Institution
Go from Tactical to Strategic
Procurement is moving to the forefront of higher education. Are you prepared to earn the seat at the table?
- The Procurement Brand Whitepaper: You know the value of your procurement team. What does your Chief Business Officer think of procurement? How do you close that gap?
- Customer Engagement Management: Who are your internal customers and stakeholders and how do you manage them?
- NACUBO relies on the data from the only continuous (8 years running) Sustainability Survey in higher education.
- NAEP collaborates with other higher education associations like NACUBO, ULSCA, AASHE, and others so that procurement receives the higher profile it deserves.
- The NAEP Annual Meeting brings together the top thought leaders across procurement. Learn from your peer group.
Develop the Talent Around You
Are you hiring, developing and keeping the best procurement team? Are you keeping up with procurement professionals coming into higher education with extensive experience at Fortune 500 companies?
- NAEP Procurement Academy is the premier procurement talent development training for your career, whether you are a new Buyer or a seasoned Director of Purchasing or somewhere in between.
- Talent Management Resources like our interview guides and our Talent Management Best Practices paper help you develop a world-class procurement team
- Competency Model - develop the job knowledge, procurement skill sets, and right attitudes to succeed at your current position along with
- Career Center - post your open positions on the Career Center to reach thousands of higher education procurement professionals.
Don't Reinvent the Wheel
Higher Education procurement is a collaborative world. Connect and learn from your colleagues.
- RFP Library: review over 600 RFPs over a variety of commodities submitted by schools from across the country. Save countless staff hours on research!
- Networking Exchange: A network of thousands of higher education procurement professional at your fingertips. Ask about a unique RFP or guidance on a challenge you're currently facing.
- Develop and expand your cohort group by attending the Procurement Academy or one of our in-person institutes on topics such as the Supplier Diversity, Negotiations or RFP Process institutes and much more.
Manage Your Day-to-Day
NAEP provides the resources and best practice ideas that you need to run an efficient and effective procurement department.
- Contract Management: Watch one of GoToWebinars top 100 most-watched webinars of 2017 across their entire platform.
- NAEP's Innovator's Forum series shares detailed information on hot procurement topics led by subject matter experts. Take a deep dive into your specific procurement challenges
- Have an hour to learn? NAEP has nearly 30 recorded webinars on a variety of procurement topics like how to earn your certification, to best practices in spend management, to managing your travel and expense program, and much more.
Manage Your Supplier Relationships
Develop strategic relationships with your top suppliers and keep on top of your contract performance and compliance.
Contact NAEP at 443.543.5540 or via email.
2019 Membership Dues | NAEP's W-9