- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
- How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
NAEP is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. NAEP will never sell or disclose your information to another source.
NAEP is a private member-based website and personal member information is not viewable on the public Internet. Note: Regional websites are public and their content is controlled by regional admins and not NAEP employees. Some content MAY BE VIEWABLE to the public internet. You have the right to delete any personal data, profiles or posts that you make on the NAEP website or regional websites. If you are unable to access any personal data that you wish to delete, please contact the webmaster, and this request will be processed immediately.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting the webmaster
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
NAEP takes precautions to protect your information.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), the information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the web page.