The NAEP Volunteer of the Year Award recognizes individual Members for the contributions they've made to the benefit and overall goals of NAEP through volunteering their time and resources.
A nominee must be, or have been, an active employee of a current Member Institution of the National Association of Educational Procurement and not a current Member of the Association’s Board of Directors.
A total of three individuals can receive this award.
The Nominee shall have exhibited extraordinary voluntary service and commitment to the mission of NAEP. The individual shall have a demonstrated record of service evidenced by a meaningful commitment of effort and time. Nominations shall meet the following criteria:
- Actively participated in the activities of NAEP at the national level in the past year
- Supports and upholds the aims and goals of NAEP
- Makes an outstanding contribution to the Association through volunteer service
- Demonstrates exceptional commitment, service, creativity, and cooperation
- Inspires others to engage in volunteer activities
The deadline to submit completed applications has been extended to Friday, March 6.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION FOR THE 2020 NAEP VOLUNTEER OF THE YEAR AWARD TODAY!