NAEP Webinar presented by Office Depot
"Building a Culture of Accessibility,
Content Management and Distribution"
Thursday, August 1, 2019 | 2:00 PM ET
Find out how this Virginia Cooperative Extension IT Partnership with Office Depot significantly helps engagement!
Through case studies/examples and IT partnership...learn how Land Grant Universities are:
- Increasing efficiencies and enhancing the user experience
- Using robust analytics to help make data driven decisions
- Transitioning pubs/curriculum into the digital environment (WCAG compliant)
- Retiring obsolete publications/curriculum
- Controlling branding and reducing TCO
1. Identify areas for engagement and strong user experience.
2. Lean on a strategic partner for WCAG compliance.
3. Maximize rebates- consolidate vendor base and reduce TCO.
Neal Vines, Director of IT, Virginia Cooperative Extension at Virginia Tech University
Currently Neal Vines serves as the Director of Information Technology for Virginia Cooperative Extension at Virginia Tech University. Prior to working at Virginia Tech, Vines served at Penn State University as the Director of Information Technologies—a position he held for 12 years. Earlier in his career, Vines was the Director of Agriculture Information Systems at Purdue University.
Andrew Kniberg, Program Manager, Higher Education, Office Depot
Participants who attend this webcast will receive 1 hour of continuing education credit. This time may be applied toward ISM’s CPSM/CPSD certification or C.P.M. recertification and/or A.P.P. re-accreditation, or UPPCC’s CPPO/CPPB certification or recertification program requirements.
NAEP strives to be your number one resource
for quality procurement education.