Welcome to NAEP's Volunteer & Leadership Center!
Here you can:
- Learn about NAEP's Professional Committee's
- View available volunteer opportunities within the Association
- Inform us of any regional leadership changes
Volunteers are vital to the association; they provide input, give direction, and help shape the association for today’s members and beyond. Want to make a difference in your profession and your career?
Diversity and Inclusion Committee
Number of Openings: [ 4+ ]
Editorial Board Committee
Number of Openings: [ 2+ ]
Professional Development Committee
- Ensure that the Association’s educational activities meet the current and future needs of its Members.
- Develop and oversee implementation of an educational strategy targeted to the year-round needs of Members.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the Association’s website, educational programs & services and make recommendations for enhancements, if needed.
Number of Openings: [ 2 ]
- Monitor the performance of the William E. Haas Memorial Scholarship Fund supporting Member professional development and the NAEP Sons and Daughters Scholarship to support Member dependents seeking higher education and recommend any enhancements or modifications needed.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan to address outreach efforts and target audiences for each scholarship fund.
- Continue to develop the marketing program for the regional ambassadors giving them the materials needed to speak to their regions about how to apply for the scholarships and why it is beneficial for the regions, districts and individuals to donate to the scholarship funds.
Number of Openings: [ 1+ ]
NAEP Committee Volunteer Form