NAEP Florida/TAGM Scholarship Application
Kickstart your educational procurement experience with some extra funding by applying for one of these available scholarship awards from either the NAEP Florida or TAGM regions to attend the Florida/TAGM meeting this October.
- Six (6) $500 Florida region scholarships for the FL/TAGM meeting.
- Four (4) $500 TAGM region scholarships for the FL/TAGM meeting
Scholarships can be used towards covering the cost of registration, hotel, and/or transportation.
Eligibility and Criteria
A nominee must be an active employee of a current member Institution of NAEP in either of the Florida or TAGM regions.
We are looking for applicants that are role models in our profession. Criteria for evaluating the scholarship applications are:
- Provide information on your purchasing experience, responsibilities at your institution, and the anticipated benefits to your personal and professional growth.
- Briefly address the benefits your institution will receive if you are awarded a scholarship.
- Would you be able to attend the meeting if the scholarship funds were not awarded to you? Why/why not?
- Is this your first time attending either a Florida or TAGM regional meeting?
Applications are due by Monday, September 16, 2019. Questions can be directed to Eric Dickey, NAEP Florida Secretary. Scholarship winners will be notified of their award after September 10th and funds will be reimbursed at the conclusion of the event.
- Applications will only be accepted from individuals who are employed by either a Florida or TAGM NAEP member.
- To be considered for this scholarship award, a candidate must complete the Scholarship Application by the stated deadline.
- The same individual will not be considered for a scholarship in consecutive years, unless there are no other applicants.
- Members of the selection committee will not be eligible, but other applicants from their institutions will be eligible.