The Distinguished Service Award recognizes individual Members who have provided extraordinary service to their institutions, the higher education community, the Association, or the procurement profession.
A nominee must be, or have been, an active employee of a current Member Institution of the National Association of Educational Procurement and not a current Member of the Association’s Board of Directors.
A total of three individuals can receive this award.
The award will be given to those individuals who have contributed continued and/or extraordinary service to the procurement profession and NAEP at the Regional or National level. These people have personally incorporated one or more of the following aspects of "Distinguished Service” into their role as an NAEP Member:
- Generating original, strategic, and innovative procurement-related solutions for their institution
- Providing extraordinary assistance to NAEP and/or their institution of a strategic nature
- Mentoring new members of the profession and inspiring other procurement professionals to become active in the Association or pursue advancement within the profession
- Helping to bring credit to NAEP and/or their institution with exceptional contributions to the procurement community
- Helping to enhance the mission and excellence of NAEP and/or their institution by obtaining achievements that display personal initiative and creativity
- Contributing a one-time, outstanding effort that involved considerable risk
The deadline to submit completed applications has been extended to Friday, March 6.
SUBMIT YOUR NOMINATION FOR THE 2020 NAEP DISTINGUISHED SERVICE AWARD TODAY!