Print Page | Sign In | Create a Profile
Supplier Diversity Exchange
Moderator(s): Tori Longo
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
EPA Reporting 0 A. LaRue   With many of our grants and cooperative agreements from the EPA we are required to file EPA form 5700-52A “MBE/WBE Utilization” annually. On a recent proposed amendment they are requiring we file a form 5700-52A within 30 days of each award to MBE or WBE subcontractors. Have you seen this before? Have you successfully negotiated this out of the award? Thanks for any input. Adriann LaRue Colorado State University
by A. LaRue
Wednesday, December 12, 2018
Supplier Diversity Vendor Fair 1 M. Thompson Hello - At CU we undertake a few different supplier focused events and actually this year we are expanding to focus on small businesses. If you'd like email me separately and I'll give you a few more details. Teresa.Rausch@cu.edu
by T. Rausch
Tuesday, August 28, 2018
Self-Certification Inquiry 0 M. Cartwright Colleagues, Does your institution and/or state count spend with diverse suppliers lacking third-party certification? Again, they don't hold NMSDC, WBENC, or other certification. They've simply completed a form asserting diverse status.  Thanks, Mark  
by M. Cartwright
Monday, June 4, 2018
Verifying Credentials 2 C. Urick Mark,I appreciated your insights! Using the DGS website, I found a lot of helpful information when I selected "Export to Excel." It provided a very through spreadsheet with everything I need to know, although the information is contained in several worksheets. I still have to work with the SBA website to understand how to use it a little better. Thank you so much for your helpful response!Cindy
by C. Urick
Friday, March 30, 2018
Economic Impact Report Shows Pivotal Role of Minority-Owned Businesses 0 S. Harrison I found this NMSDC white paper to be helpful and provides great insight regarding the economic impact of MBEs.  In my search for data around the compelling business need for a robust supplier diversity program and diversity spend tracking/goals, my question is about how to link diversity spend to student enrollment.   Are thought leaders aligned that diversity spend impacts community first and then students are drawn to a University based on the strong diversity culture in community?  Or are there leaders that have shown a more direct tie between University diversity spend and a more diverse student body?  Is anyone marketing their diversity spend to potential students?  I'd love to see some examples. Thanks in advance for your input.   Sara Harrison University of Dayton
by S. Harrison
Friday, May 5, 2017

NAEP National Office, 8840 Stanford Boulevard, Suite 2000, Columbia, MD 21045
Tel: 443.543.5540 • Fax: 443.219.9687

Copyright © 2018 National Association of Educational Procurement. All rights reserved.
Report Broken Link | Privacy Policy