2019 Carolinas Conference & Vendor Exhibit
Exhibit Show & Sponsorships
All exhibitors should send a finalized list of their booth attendees, including company name, to Wade Quinn to ensure you and your party will have name badges at registration. The exhibitor show fee does not include accommodations. Exhibitors requiring accommodations should information in the accommodations section to make their reservations and be sure to utilize the NAEP Conference block. All exhibitors must send their logos to Wade Quinn prior to September 26, 2019 in order to be included in the conference app. Sponsorships include all base level benefits except where meal or drink tickets differ.
Exhibitor Base Level: $900
This level includes meals and drink tickets for two individuals and the following:
• (1) exhibitor table, (2)chairs for Monday and Tuesday's vendor exhibit
• Entry to the Welcome Reception on Sunday night
• Your company and logo will be promoted in the agenda and you will be introduced at opening session.
• Invitation to Vendor Open Session on Tuesday - limited seating 1 rep per company please
• Exhibitor meals for 2 people:
○Breakfast: Monday & Tuesday
○Lunch: Monday & Tuesday
○The base fee includes two Monday Evening Banquet meals. Any vendors who will have more than two representatives present at the Monday Night Banquet will need to purchase additional meals.
NAEP is a non-profit organization and all sponsorships are greatly appreciated. Sponsorship levels allowing vendor sessions require educational, procurement related content (non-sales oriented) and presentations must be submitted and approved prior to September 26, 2019. Sponsorships for giveaways must be submitted and approved prior to September 1, 2019. All information should be forwarded to Wade Quinn.
- $5,000: Title Sponsor (1 available)
- $3,000: Gold Sponsors
- Entertainment sponsor (2 available)
- Banquet sponsor (2 available)
- Giveaway sponsor (2 available)
- $2,000: Silver Sponsors
- Breakfast sponsor (2 available)
- Drink Ticket sponsor (5 available)
- Presenter Gift sponsor (1 available)
- $1,000: Bronze Sponsors
- Vendor Break sponsor (3 available)
- A/V Equipment sponsor (unlimited #)
Register here for our annual golf tournament. The registration is separate from the booth registration so that you can pay for the golf tournament with a personal credit card, if needed.
Golf tournament will be held Sunday, October 27th at 1:00 pm at Robert Trent Jones Course. Cost is $125 and an additional $30 to rent clubs.
•Players need to arrive and check in 30 minutes prior to starting time.
•Players are expected to wear proper attire.
•Denim of any kind, shorts more than 5" above the knee, and shirts without sleeves or collars are considered unacceptable.
•To ensure optimum playing conditions, the club is a non-metal spike facility.
Omni Hilton Head Oceanfront Resort Reservation Information:
Rooms at the NAEP room rate start at $179/night + taxes, $15 resort fee
Reserve your NAEP discounted room online. You may also make reservations calling Omni central reservation at 1-800-843-6664. Ask for the group code 102319NATLASSOC.
NAEP Group Amenities:
•Complimentary Self Parking
• Unlimited internet access in all guest room accommodations
• Resort transportation for individual service within 3 mile radius (not applicable to group transfers)
• Unlimited use of Health & Fitness Center
• In Room Coffee Service and Bottled Water
• Local & Toll Free Phone Access
• Private Resort beach access with towel service
• Preferred reservation access to Ocean Tide Spa
Registrant requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to NAEP. Cancellations postmarked or received on or before September 26, 2019, are entitled to a full refund minus a $50 processing fee per registrant. Because the Omni Hilton Head requires our final registration numbers for food planning and preparation, meeting space reservations and guest room accommodations, no refunds will be granted for cancellations made after September 26, 2019. Substitutions are accepted and valid for this event ONLY. You will need to obtain the registration confirmation number for the person whose registration you will be using. Substitute nametags cannot be guaranteed.
CONFERENCE NO SHOWS or early departures will be liable for the full amount due. Substitutions are accepted and valid for this event ONLY. You will need to obtain the registration confirmation number for the person whose registration you will be using. Substitute nametags cannot be guaranteed. NAEP must guarantee a certain number of attendees or potentially face charges from the hotel. If this occurs invoices will be sent to attendee's respective institutions for reimbursement.