Join procurement professionals from the greater Mid-Atlantic region for the 2018 NAEP District II Annual Meeting & Exposition!
Click here to view the Exhibit & Sponsorship Guide
Vendor Day: Monday, October 15
Includes access to:
- Morning Keynote Speaker
- Supplier Panel Discussion
- Afternoon Exhibit Hall
- Exhibit Hall after-party with dinner & attendees (7:00 pm)
Exhibit Hall Set up and Tear Down
Sunday, October 14: Move in starting at 2:00pm
Monday, October 15:
- Must be finished setting up by Noon
- Exhibit Hall open from 1:00 - 5:00 pm
- Tear down from 5:00 - 6:30pm
All Sponsorships & Standard Booths Include:
- On-site booth signage
- Exhibitor list provided to attendees; Attendee list provided to all exhibitors
- Free electrical service and wi-fi access
- Free admission to the post-expo party/dinner with District II members
- Free Overnight Parking
- Free inbound receiving and storage for your expo booth materials
- Discounted room pricing at the Clarion Resort Fontainebleau Hotel
Due to limited space in the exhibit venue, supplier representatives are limited to up to two (2) representatives per booth,
except for Diamond and Gold Sponsors who are limited to four (4) representatives per booth.
Gold Sponsorship ($3,000) - 1 available
- Prominent 10'x16' booth location
- Company logo placed on registration website and expo floor signage
- Name badge ribbon recognizing sponsorship for all company representatives
- Company representative featured on "Vendor Day" panel discussion
- Entrance to the expo, breakfast, and lunch with District II members on Monday for up to 4 company representatives
Standard Booth Options:
Standard 8'x8' Booth ($750) - 15 available
Additional meal, refreshment break, and in-kind service and gift sponsorships (Printing & Copying, Promotional/Gift Items, Photography, etc) available
Registrant requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to NAEP. Cancellations postmarked or received on or before September 14, 2018, are entitled to a full refund minus a $150 processing fee per registrant. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made after September 14, 2018.
CONFERENCE NO SHOWS are liable for the full amount due. Substitutions are accepted and valid for this event ONLY. You will need to obtain the registration confirmation number for the person whose registration you will be using.
Attendee Participation Agreement
By completing this registration process, I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation in NAEP events and activities as my own free and intentional act and I am fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to me as a result of my participation in these events. I give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that I am, as a result, able to participate in NAEP events and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being. I agree I have read and will abide by the NAEP Cancellation Policy for this event.
NAEP plans to take photographs at the (event) and reproduce them in NAEP educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the NAEP website. By participating in the (event), you grant NAEP the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of NAEP. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by NAEP for any purpose.