Welcome to NAEP's Volunteer & Leadership Center!
Here you can:
- Learn about NAEP's Professional Committee's
- View available volunteer opportunities within the Association
- Inform us of any regional leadership changes
Volunteers are vital to the association; they provide input, give direction, and help shape the association for today’s members and beyond. Want to make a difference in your profession and your career? Volunteer!
Editorial Board Committee
Number of Openings: [ 2+ ]
- Regularly review membership data and trends.
- Recommend policies regarding Membership categories, dues and benefits that support strategic plan objectives.
- Regularly review Member benefits and services, and make recommendations for new or modified benefits and services.
Meeting frequency: One conference call per month September 2016 - March 2017, on the third Tuesday of each month from 3:00-4:00pm EST
Number of Openings: [ 2 ]
Professional Development Committee
- Ensure that the Association’s educational activities meet the current and future needs of its Members.
- Develop and oversee implementation of an educational strategy targeted to the year-round needs of Members.
- Regularly assess the effectiveness of the Association’s website, educational programs & services and make recommendations for enhancements, if needed.
Number of Openings: [ 2 ]
- Monitor the performance of the William E. Haas Memorial Scholarship Fund supporting Member professional development and the NAEP Sons and Daughters Scholarship to support Member dependents seeking higher education and recommend any enhancements or modifications needed.
- Develop and implement a strategic marketing plan to address outreach efforts and target audiences for each scholarship fund.
- Continue to develop the marketing program for the regional ambassadors giving them the materials needed to speak to their regions about how to apply for the scholarships and why it is beneficial for the regions, districts and individuals to donate to the scholarship funds.
Number of Openings: [ 1+ ]
- Continue to grow and update curricula for green purchasing training to be conducted by NAEP Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Develop articles and case studies for the NAEP Educational Procurement Journal and/or website as well as solicit articles and case studies from subject matter experts within higher education, NAEP Business Affiliate Members and stakeholders.
- Review NAEP sustainability goals and progress and recommend new goals & objectives where appropriate.
Number of Openings: [ 8 ]
NAEP Committee Volunteer Form