The Nominee shall have exhibited extraordinary voluntary service and commitment to the mission of NAEP. The individual shall have demonstrated a record of service evidenced by a meaningful commitment of effort and time. Nominations shall meet the following criteria:
- Actively participates in the activities of NAEP at the national level in the past year
- Supports and upholds the aims and goals of NAEP
- Makes an outstanding contribution to the Association through volunteer service
- Demonstrates exceptional commitment, service, creativity, and cooperation
- Inspires others to engage in volunteer activities
A nominee must be, or have been, an active employee of a current Member Institution of the National Association of Educational Procurement and not a current Member of the Association’s Board of Directors.