District VI & National Award Criteria:
The recipients will be selected from all applications submitted to the NAEP-District II Scholarship Committee. The scholarship may be used to help pay expenses associated with attending a conference or seminar that is designed to increase the Purchasing knowledge or expertise of the attendees. The scholarship must be used by the end of the 2014-2015 fiscal year.
- NORTHWEST 2015 SCHOLARSHIP APPLICATION (download application)
Contact: Patty Sikora
- Six (6) $500 Scholarships will be awarded to be used towards the expense of attending the 2014-2015 NAEP District VI Meeting and Product Exhibit to be held October 4-7, 2015 at the Tempe Mission Palms, in Tempe, Arizona.
- Applicants must be a member of NAEP and reside in the Northwest Region which includes: Alaska, Oregon, Washington and British Columbia, Canada.
- Scholarship recipients will be notified no later than August 14, 2015.
The evaluation committee will review applications and announce the winners shortly thereafter. So don’t delay, submit your application today!
- Applications will only be accepted from individuals who are employed by an District VI NAEP Group member.
- To be considered for this scholarship award, a candidate must complete, sign their region's Scholarship Application by the stated deadline.
- The same individual will not be considered for a scholarship in
consecutive years, unless there are no other applicants.
- Members of the selection committee will not be eligible, but other applicants from their institutions will be eligible.