“If you are serious about the higher education market, then you need to become an NAEP Business Affiliate Member.”
All Business Affiliate Members receive the following benefits with an annual $995 Membership:
- The right to use the NAEP Business Affiliate logo on promotions, advertising, displays, email, website, etc. to leverage NAEP brand equity in higher education
- Discounts on exhibiting fees at our Annual Meeting, Member pricing to attend events including seminars, webcasts, academies, advertising in our quarterly magazine, etc.
- Business Affiliate signage at our Annual Meeting to recognize, by logo, all of our Business Affiliates
- Company Name / URL (which is a live link in the digital edition) in the Business Affiliate Masthead that appears in print and in the digital edition of the quarterly Educational Procurement Journal magazine
- Opportunity to be interviewed / provide article for our monthly electronic newsletter one time per year to provide information about your company / services offered and benefits to higher education.
- 2-time access to the Membership list (physical address only)
- Opportunity to contribute content (research, market intelligence, not marketing materials) to the NAEPnet.org website
- Opportunity to request customized sponsorships including Webcasts and Research
NAEP offers companies like yours a connection to the highest spending professionals in higher education -- more than any other association or source available.
- Nearly half of our Members have purchasing authority of $100 million dollars or more – 30% has more than $250 Million in purchasing authority.
- 51% maintain vendor databases of over 5,000 vendors – 30% have more than 10,000 vendors in their databases.
- Only 20% of our Members belong to NACUBO, 25% belong to NIGP – to reach higher ed procurement you need to be a Business Affiliate in NAEP.
Our Business Affiliate Program is available to those organizations that provide products and services to the higher education market and allows them to join in the NAEP Community. Business Affiliate Members are NOT permitted to become Members of E&I and are not granted access to the Members Only portions of our website. Only Voting and Associate Members are granted access to E&I contracts and Members Only links. If you wish to speak with E&I about getting your company involved with the Cooperative, please click here.
How do I become a Business Affiliate Member?
To join this community, simply complete the application that is linked in the left menu of this page. Memberships run on a calendar year, so pro-rated rates are in effect for those who join throughout the year. Once your completed application and Membership fee is received, you will receive an email welcoming you and providing you with the Business Affiliate logo and usage guidelines.
If you have any questions about the benefits of being a Business Affiliate Member, contact Jackie Harget at 443.543.5536. For questions about your application or payment, contact Shaunte’ Shelton-Slappy at 443.543.5541.