DISPLACED MEMBER APPLICATION
To support our community we are extending membership benefits to procurement professionals that have been displaced by member institutions due to current economic conditions. This benefit is good for 6 months. If during this time you should find employment with a company that sells products or services to the higher education market we require that you relinquish your membership by notifying us immediately via email. Anyone who uses the listserv to market products or services will be immediately removed from the listserv and will no longer have access to the gated areas on www.NAEPnet.org.
Displaced Member details:
- There will be no cost for this category of Membership.
- If the applicant is not currently listed on the institution's roster then please provide us with written communication (email from the school's domain from the Member of Record is acceptable) verifying previous employment at the institution. Your free membership will continue for 180 days to utilize the benefits of Membership. All member benefits for this category will become active on the first business day of each month. You will receive communication via email with your new username and password for website access.
- You will be given full Membership benefits without the option to vote, similar to an Associate Member.
- All documentation needs to be submitted at the time application is submitted.
- You will be eligible to submit a resume which will be posted on the NAEP website for the duration of their Membership. This resume will be available for public viewing by anyone visiting our website.
Click HERE to submit a Displaced Member Application.