Print Page | Sign In | Register
TAGM Regional Exchange
Group Home Group Home Group Pages
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Author Latest Post
Greetings TAGM Folks! 0 M. Polakow Please feel free to use this forum as you like. Create new thread topics for purchasing topics or personal - post pictures and files as you like!
by M. Polakow
Wednesday, May 27, 2015
Banner 9 1 T. Haley Hi Terence,Did any of the schools share their Banner 9 workbooks?Thanks,Philmon
by P. Thomas
Tuesday, March 6, 2018
Procurement staffing structure 1 B. Mitchell Not MSM because of the size of the campus.
by P. Thomas
Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Customs Broker 1 B. Mitchell Hi Belinda, We use FedEx for our Customs Broker. the have a contract with State of Tennessee.Would look forward to seeing you at the TAGM meeting in Biloxi. discount registration good through August 31,Jim Nabors
by J. Nabors
Wednesday, August 17, 2016
Used, Refurbished Equipment 0 B. Mitchell Good afternoon TAGM, I know everyone is preparing for the big day (Iron Bowl) and Thanksgiving :-) so I'll make this quick. Do you allow the purchase of used, refurbished scientific equipment? If so, I'd like to contact you off list with a few more questions. Thank you in advance for your prompt response, Belinda Mitchell University of Alabama at Birmingham Director, University Purchasing (205) 934-4515 - phone
by B. Mitchell
Tuesday, November 24, 2015

NAEP National Office, 8840 Stanford Boulevard, Suite 2000, Columbia, MD 21045
Tel: 443.543.5540 • Fax: 443.219.9687

Copyright © 2018 National Association of Educational Procurement. All rights reserved.
Report Broken Link | Privacy Policy