Join NAEP-Florida in Sanford!
The Florida Region of the National Association of Educational Procurement (NAEP-FL) invites you to the 2017 Conference along with the ICOP and COPP Meetings. Come to expand your knowledge of higher education procurement, network with other professionals in Florida and meet local and national suppliers.
CLICK HERE to view complete agenda with session descriptions, speaker names and bios.
Topics include the following:
- Welcome From Dr. E. Ann McGee, President, Seminole State College
- Opening Keynote: 7 Big Ideas to Help You Navigate Through Change
- The Procurement Brand: Moving From Ordinary to Extraordinary…It’s Easier Than You Think
- Working with Amazon: Innovations in Purchase Visibility at Florida International University
- Procurement Leadership Roundtable: Fast Track Your Career Path with Lessons from Procurement Leaders
- Navigating an Ocean of Data – Charting a Procurement Course
- Closing Keynote: Doing More with Less is Dead! Creating a Culture that THRIVES on Creativity and Innovation
- Overview of Procurement Regulations when using Federal Agency/Grant Funding
Reverse Trade Show
This year, the Florida Region will offer a Reverse Trade Show as part of the Conference. This one-stop opportunity allows you to meet directly with vendors to share what supplies or services you plan on purchasing. In addition, vendors can share insight on the services and products being offered.
The 2017 Conference will be held at Seminole State College - Sanford/Lake Mary Campus. Your registration includes a full array of educational sessions and reverse trade show along with a reception on Wednesday evening, breakfast and lunch on Thursday and breakfast on Friday. Registration deadline is Tuesday, January 17, 2017.
$200 per person (full conference pass)
$100 per person (one-day pass)
NOTE: This registration page is for NAEP Members/Non-Members who represent a college, university or K-12. If you are a vendor and wish to register, please go to the Supplier Registration page.
Registrant requests for refunds must be submitted in writing to NAEP via email to Melanie Freeman. Cancellations postmarked or received on or before December 24, 2016, are entitled to a full refund minus a $50 processing fee per registrant. No refunds will be granted for cancellations made after December 24, 2016.
CONFERENCE NO SHOWS are liable for the full amount due. Substitutions are accepted and valid for this event ONLY. You will need to obtain the registration confirmation number for the person whose registration you will be using.
Attendee Participation Agreement
By completing this registration process, I agree and acknowledge that I am undertaking participation in NAEP events and activities as my own free and intentional act and I am fully aware that possible physical injury might occur to me as a result of my participation in these events. I give this acknowledgement freely and knowingly and that I am, as a result, able to participate in NAEP events and I do hereby assume responsibility for my own well-being.I agree I have read and will abide by the NAEP Cancellation Policy for this event.
NAEP plans to take photographs at the (event) and reproduce them in NAEP educational, news or promotional material, whether in print, electronic or other media, including the NAEP website. By participating in the (event), you grant NAEP the right to use your name, photograph and biography for such purposes. All postings become the property of NAEP. Postings may be displayed, distributed or used by NAEP for any purpose.
Hyatt Place - Lake Mary/Orlando North
1255 South International Parkway
Lake Mary, FL 32746
• Free breakfast, WiFi internet, and parking
• Large, modern, brand new guestrooms
• Free shuttle to Sanford Airport and 5 mile radius of the hotel
• 24/7 Gallery Menu - freshly prepared meals available all day
• 24/7 Gallery Market - fresh to-go food items
• Large outdoor swimming pool and jacuzzi
The room rate is $159/night. CLICK HERE to reserve your room.
We look forward to seeing you in Sanford and having the opportunity for collaboration that a NAEP Regional Meeting provides!