Posted By NAEP,
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
On March 9, 2017 NAEP announced the results of their2017 National Board elections.
Our Teller of the Ballots, Jennifer Adling, Texas Tech University, validated the election results.
(view full BoD page on website)
Our new national board representatives are:
- National 2nd Vice President: Travis Ball, Texas A&M University - Commerce
- District 3 Representative: LaDonna Purcell, Morehead State University
- District 6 Representative: Raymond Hsu, University of Washington
Additionally, our current national Board of Directors were all voted into their ascending positions.
Our 2017 Board Officers:
- President: Rosey Murton, Wake Forest University
- Senior Vice President: Nichol Luoma, Arizona State University
- First Vice President: Kevin Holmes, Oklahoma State University – Tulsa
- 2nd Vice President: Travis Ball, Texas A&M University - Commerce
All officers were installed and began their terms officially at the 2017 NAEP Annual Meeting on March 29 in Reno, Nevada.
This post has not been tagged.
| Comments (0)