Posted By NAEP,
Tuesday, April 18, 2017
Congratulations to our National Award Winners!
On Wednesday, March 30th, NAEP honored our 2017 National Award Winners at a celebration luncheon.
We are pleased to announce them here:
view full page in website
Bert C. Ahrens Achievement Award
- William Harris, University of Kentucky
Bob Ashby Mentor of the Year Award
- Denises Finn, formerly of the University of Kentucky
Neil D. Markee Communicator of the Year Award
- Greg Macway, University of California, San Francisco
Distinguished Service Award
- Kevin Carr, University of Maine System
- Burr Millsap, University of Oklahoma
Professional Perspective Award
- Raymond Hsu and Kerry Kahl, University of Washington
Volunteer of the Year Awards
- Duane Bullock, Pennsylvania State University
- Jesse Moore, Purdue University
Young Professional in Procurement Awards
- Kara Finch, University of Colorado
- Joshua Dodson, Oregon State University
Award of Excellence in Procurement
Nancy Tregoe Scholarship Winner
- Tonia Lawson, Bay County Schools
2017 Sons & Daughters Scholarship Winners
- Kyle Miller, University of Central Oklahoma
- Son of Chandra Miller, Oklahoma State University Institute of Technology
- Morgan Starns, Sam Houston State University - (Daughter of Renee Starns, Sam Houston State University)
Congratulations to all of our nominees and award winners!
This post has not been tagged.
| Comments (0)