Posted By NAEP,
Monday, December 12, 2016
Nominations for the NAEP National Awards are officially open and will close on February 3, 2017. Please take a moment now to look at the award descriptions on our website and decide who among your colleagues might be deserving of some special recognition. Self-nomination is also welcomed.
The awards will be in recognition of achievements and work done during the year 2016.
Winners will be announced and honored during the 2017 Annual Meeting in Reno, Nevada, March 26-29.
Nominations are open for the following awards:
- Award of Excellence in Procurement
- Bert C. Ahrens Achievement Award
- Bob Ashby Mentor of the Year
- Distinguished Service Award
- Neil D. Markee Communicator of the Year
- Volunteer of the Year Award
- Young Professional in Procurement Award
- Achievement of Excellence in Procurement
- David H. Lord E&I Cooperative Purchasing Award
Visit the Awards Description and Application Page
This post has not been tagged.
| Comments (0)