Posted By NAEP,
Monday, April 11, 2016
Thanks to the 2016 Program Committee
These are the volunteers who make it happen—the 2016 Annual Meeting Program Committee. Over the past year, these Members have volunteered hundreds of hours of service in planning and preparing our program of workshops and activities. We thank each of them for managing the huge process that makes our meeting possible.
- Kelly Kozisek, Oregon State University (Chair)
- Jennifer Adling, Texas Tech University
- Duane Bullock, Penn State University
- Mark Conley, University of Washington
- Lisa Deal, University of Florida
- Denise Finn, University of Kentucky
- Tamara Gash, Oregon State University
- Karen Gross, University of Texas Medical Branch
- Ray Hsu, University of Washington
- Nichol Luoma, Arizona State University
- Mike McNamara, Northeastern University
- LaDonna Purcell, Morehead State University
- Blake Reagan, University of Tennessee
- Jerry Robinson, University of Richmond
- Barry Swanson, University of Kansas
- Catherine Thart, Arizona State University
- Duane Tucker, University of Colorado
- Cindy Urick, Swarthmore College
The 2016 Host Committee—Our San Antonio Superstars
The Host Committee provides a wide range of services for our Annual Meeting—hospitality, local information, running the raffle for the scholarship program and assisting with the highlight Host Committee Event. They are our “Go-To” Members during our stay in San Antonio.
Karen Gross, University of Texas Medical Branch, Host Committee Chair, is currently gathering volunteers from a number of our Texas institutions. Be sure to say a big Texas "Thank You" to each of them!
This post has not been tagged.
| Comments (0)